Friday, October 15, 2010

ENCOURAGEMENT

Recently,my friend wrote to me on a piece of paper (actually me n my friend was chat'ng)."Mina,give me some motivation.I feels like I need it".
        
After that,I replied,"Friend,how can I give u motivation if me myself are demotivated by my result.I feels like,I was so stupid.U know what,I was crying just now while I'm doing my accounting practice.U la,give me some motivation."

And then,I gave back the paper to her and know what?She took such a long time to reply and she's like so busy in writing something.I was wondering why.But actually,I didn't care,maybe,she still doing her work or something.So,I continue to do my work.

About 5minutes like that,she gave back the paper to me.I was shocked because the line in the paper already full.I mean,she wrote so long till the paper almost full.On that piece of paper,she gave me one story.It's about how God treat us when we're asking something from Him.

"Aku minta kepada Tuhan setangkai bunga segar, DIA beri kaktus berduri... Aku minta kupu-kupu, DIA beri ulat berbulu... Aku sedih dan berasa kecewa... Namun kemudian, kaktus itu berbunga indah, indah sekali. Dan ulat bulu pun menjadi kupu-kupu cantik berwarna-warni....

Itulah jalan Tuhan, indah pada waktuNya.Tuhan tidak memberi apa yang kita harapkan tapi DIA memberi apa yang kita perlukan. Kadang-kadang kita rasa sedih, kecewa dan terluka... Tapi yang sebenarnya, DIA sedang mengatur yang TERBAIK dalam kehidupan kita..."

Well,that's the story that my friend had told me.This story really touched my heart because it's really illustrate my life right now.It's kinda like an analogy that really suit with my situation right now.Yes,it's true.I was asking from God this and that but God doesn't answer me and gave me what I want.And then,sometimes I feels so sad,regret and hopeless as if God doesn't hear me,God doesn't beside me when I really need His help.But,not long after that,I'm asking for forgiveness from God.I've sin because I always point at Him when something bad happen to me.

I was 'pampered' by God since I was kid till I was here in KBU.What I want,I will always got it from God even if it is only a small thing such as I want to eat ice-cream,God will gave it to me.I knew it because my father gave me the ice-cream on the day that I really want the ice-cream so badly eventhough I didn't asked at all from my father.Actually,it's a lot and God really blessed my life.

But after I was in KBU,being an AUSMAT student some more,aiyaa,I feels like my life is so miserable! The things that is happened to my life make me feels so dissapointed,demotivated and HOPELESS! Im not saying that my life is not being blessed anymore by God but the thing is my life now is so hard that I really feels like my life is totally upside down.

Well,thanked God because everytime I was fall down,God will always lifted me up.Again n again n again.He would not gonna let me stuck in this kind of situation.And for this,I must thanked God cuz everytime I was weak,God gave me strength to face the reality n the world more n more.N in this way my faith grow day by day.

Here,I always being encouraged by my friends,my new church (pastors n friends) and of course by my parent (family) as well as my boyfriend,Stevie.=)

Through them,God always wake me up and He want me know that He will always n definitely hold my hand in whatever my condition is.

My bestfriend;Elya,Allyn n Mcel always guide me n sometimes they really help me to fix back my life n my relationship with God even if it is only a coincidence.

My KBU's gathering member also really help me a lot! Because everytime I came back to my room,I will always think back about the topic that we've been discussed before and I will relate it to my life.And at the time I was awaken by God n oh my gosh,there's a lot of sins that I've done in this week!What more to say if I was counting my past sins..So,I will quickly ask for forgiveness from God.

Everytime I was depressed n I was sad with my life esp in my result,I will always share it with Stevie.He understand me so much that everytime I asked for encouragement,he will always gave it to me.Some advice that really help me in this life n make me realized that I must stand up to fight n go till I achieve my goal.That's what I really like about him.There's one day when I got my result for my **,I said to him that I was failed n I was totally depressed,sad n mad with God.But I still remember when Stevie said to me that,"Why u mad at God?U already try ur best.U don't rmmber God anymore mea?".

At that time,I was awaken once again by God that He already blessed me with so many things but I still want to put the blame on Him when God do not answer my prayer.Again,it remind me that God's plan for us is not a bad plan but it is always for the better.We have to put trust on him.It's just like a test to show whether u're still believe in Him or not if this things happen to u.By this,when u realized what's God is trying to do with u,u'll thank Him because ur faith will grow n grow n grow each day.

So,the lesson here is......U must believe in God.Sometimes, the things that happen in ur life can give u something like a wake-up call or  make us to be a more better person in the future.Sometimes,it's also can fix back our relationship with God.Yes,it's true that u can ask from Him whatever u like but not all that u want will be given to u.God maybe answer ur wish immediately,but sometimes,He would say NO!...or sometimes,He will just keep silent n He want to teach us on how to be patience.

When u are sad or depressed with ur life,come to Him n He will always there to help u.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."(Matthew 11:28-30)

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 31:6)

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."(Galatians 6:9)

No comments:

Post a Comment